You are fighting LP Hovercraft.
LP is a sentient hovercraft, the only one of its kind. It wanders the streets, lonely and lost in the darkest possible connotations of that word. Haunted, shattered, woeful, and terrified. And just a touch homicidal, too.
Your opponent attacks ...
- LP unleashes Gi-Mo, the Yungi from Fuggoth. You're not any more sure where Fuggoth is after the fight, but you're betting somewhere super gross. (acid) damage
- LP explains something truly unspeakable. Hovercrafts are apparently more twisted than you thought. (psychic) damage
- LP runs you over, which is kind of like being buried alive by an avalanche of water beds.
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- LP unleashes Gi-Mo, the Yungi from Fuggoth. Thankfully, Gi-Mo doesn't seem terribly dangerous under Earth's gravity.
- LP explains something truly unspeakable. Thankfully, you don't speak binary.
- LP runs you over, which is kind of like being buried by inner tubes. Not pleasant, but not immediately dangerous.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain (8*Level, cap 400) experience.
You got an item: number one fan (Guaranteed Drop)
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
|This enemy is a static Villain.|
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|