Lightning Rod Jones
|Lightning Rod Jones|
You are fighting Lightning Rod Jones.
This is one of Livia la Frostheim's trusted henchmen. The name and all the yellow he's wearing gives you a good idea of what to expect
Your opponent attacks ...
- The scent of ozone fills your nose as another bolt slams into you. Next time you resolve to be the one who bolts first. (electric) damage
- Do you know what happens to a superhero that gets struck by lightning? The answer is "No, I don't remember a thing. Why do I hurt so much?" (electric) damage
- He shoots lightning out of his hands and blasts you. No fair! Lightning fingers! (electric) damage
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- The scent of ozone fills your nose, but you quickly spray some air freshener.
- He grabs you firmly, the crackling power makes your hair stick straight up, but little else.
- He shoots lightning out of his hands, but the metal floor grounds out his attack.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 90 experience.
You got an item: silver bracelet (Guaranteed Drop)
Immune to electric damage.
- Becomes a one-time adventure once defeated.
- deja voodoo doll does not work on this foe.
- The second hit message is a reference to Storm's line in the X-Men movie where she asks "Do you know what happens to a toad that gets struck by lightning?"