You are fighting Magnetron.
Also known as 'the walking magnet' and 'mag-neato' in his earlier days before getting in a feud with a superior villain, Magnetron generally leans toward electromagnetic attacks rather than metal-based attacks.
Your opponent attacks ...
- Magnetron uses a pulse of energy to accelerate some of your particles with respect to other of your particles. Bodies aren't designed for such treatment, so it's quite painful. (electric) damage
- Magnetron "charges" you. No, not with electrons, but just physically running at you. Guess maybe those quotes around "charges" might have been misleading.
- He zaps you with more than a gigawatt of electricity. Why yes, it was precisely 1.21 gigawatts. How'd you know? (electric) damage
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- Magnetron makes a move at you, but you brush him off with the old "I'm just not feeling that spark" excuse.
- Magnetron tries to blast you with electricity, but he's been grounded.
- Magnetron shoots electricity at you, but misses. "Watt's the matter?" you taunt.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain (8*Level, cap 400) experience.
You got an item: Magnetron's mantle (Guaranteed Drop)
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
|This enemy is a wandering Villain.|
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|