You are fighting massive brute.
You're a mighty and powerful superhero! Sneaking around is for wimps. You let loose a battle cry and charge into the shack, only to find yourself face to face with a mountain of muscle! This guy is so huge that he has muscles on his muscles. And he doesn't look pleased to see you in the slightest. He bellows defiantly and throws a chair at you, probably because he can't find a car to throw up here.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He swings a fist bigger than your head and connects, leaving you reeling.
- That aluminum baseball bat looks tiny in his hands but hit like a freight train.
- Low punch, low punch, high punch, middle kick, uppercut. Five hit combo!
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He swings a fist bigger than your head but you duck and cover, just like you were taught.
- That aluminum baseball bat doesn't just look tiny, it is. Must be some kind of novelty.
- He unleashes a five hit combo. You stop playing Road Brawler and get back to the real fight.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 185 experience.
"Okay, uncle!" cries the massive brute. "You're tougher than I thought. Look, I can't tell you anything, except there's a camp out in the mountains that's training us. You'll have to go there if you want to know more, but the Crash Brothers aren't going to like it." The brute gives a gravelly laugh and then limps off into the night, presumably never to be seen again, because that's how these things always work.
50% resistant to physical damage.
- Defeating the massive brute unlocks Camp Training Camp.