|This page contains some non specific data which NEEDS SPADING:
After playing one too many videogames, your sidekick resolved to pick up the lute and become your living soundtrack.
Level cap: 20
Obtained from: Minstrel's Story hint book
Ability: Attracts villains, attacks enemies, and inspires you
During combat, every turn one of the following:
- <name> tries to sing a song of your great exploits, but can't get the lute to stay in tune.
- <name> sings a song of your great exploits. Your opponent is shaken to the core, suffering X (psychic) damage You don't remember doing most of those things, but your spirits are raised by Y HP.
At the end of encounters:
- <name> plays an extended version of "<heroname> is not afraid to get killed in nasty ways."
- <name> looks around, calling out, "Yoo-hoo! Villains!"
- <name> improvises a new tune titled "Villains beware! <heroname> stalks the night!"
- With a derisive laugh, <name> smirks, "Thou hast best hide, villainous blackguards! <heroname> shall smite thee!"
- <name> finds the toughest person around and whispers "<heroname> mostly comes at night. Mostly."
- <name> whispers to your defeated foe "<heroname> mostly comes at night. Mostly."
- <name> spreads word of your exploits far and wide.
If combat was fled:
- <name> strums the lute and sings "Brave Sir <heroname> bravely ran away, away!" as you flee the scene.