Mutant fire ant
|mutant fire ant|
You are fighting a mutant fire ant.
This is a mutant fire ant. Its ancestors were called fire ants because they were red and their bites really hurt. This one is called a fire ant because it's learned how to breathe fire. Its bite does still really hurt, though.
Your opponent attacks ...
- The ant spits a burning ring of fire around you. You fall into it; it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. damage+ (fire) damage
- The fire ant runs up to you. "You're fired!" it emotes, using its antennae (luckily you took ant sign language as an elective in school). Man, losing your job really hurts. damage+ (psychic) damage
- It plants a fiery bite on your foot, giving you the ol' hotfoot. damage+ (fire) damage
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- The ant spits a jet of fire at you, but you jet before it can singe anything.
- It's got you pinned, but you cry "uncle!" and the ant lets you go.
- The ant charges you, but using a cunning defense of water, fire, and water again, you deter it.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 69 experience.
100% weak to sonic damage.
50% resistant to psychic damage.
|This enemy is an animal.|