You are fighting a mutant vagrant.
You run across a vagrant who has been horribly mutated by the toxins in the slums. He--or maybe she--appears to be more zombie than human at this point, but definitely doesn't seem to like you.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He launches into a scathing diatribe. The accusations really burn you up. damage+ (fire) damage
- The mutant and vagrant aspects war within him, until the mutant side wins and he bites you.
- Some of whatever caused this guy to mutate gets on you and causes you to feel very ill.
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He tries to burn you with a scathing diatribe, but it ends up just being a vague rant.
- The mutant and vagrant aspects war within him, until the vagrant side wins and he hits you up for some change. You tell him no and he shrugs it off.
- Some of whatever caused this guy to mutate gets on you and causes you to feel very badly. Which is awkward, but not damaging.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 20 experience.
100% weak to ice damage.