You are fighting Nautilizer.
One of the more water-adept Ford-bots, this unit can actually be submerged comfortably for hours at a time, using it's big, hollow, empty shell of a head as a floatation device.
Your opponent attacks ...
- It lobs a claw at you. Apparently robots have detachable claws... it's as damaging as it is disgusting. damage + (acid) damage
- Nautilizer calls on its robot lobster minions. To add irony to injury, they boil the water around you. damage + (fire) damage
- Nautilizer headbutts you, its nautical noggin echoing like a gong. damage + (sonic) damage
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- It tries to lob a claw at you, but its claws don't detatch like they're supposed to... supposed to?
- Nautilizer tries to call on its robot lobster minions, but you fend them off with a healthy serving of butter.
- Nautilizer tries to headbutt you, but you duck beneath its nautical noggin.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain <scaling> experience.
You got an item: fordbot logo (Guaranteed Drop)
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|