You are fighting Nostronomian sleepwalker.
Well, I've got good news and bad news...
The good news is that you found the Last Nostronomian.
The bad news is that it seems to be sleepwalking... and, unfortunately, also sleepthrowinglightningatyou.
Your opponent attacks ...
- The Nostronomian starts spouting some "colorless green ideas sleep furiously" nonsense. Maybe it makes sense if you're an alien, but you almost lose your mind trying to figure it out.
- Special Attack: The foul touch of Nostronomian sleepwalker seems to wither your very soul. You lose X XP.
- The Nostronomian brings its hand up to its mouth, as though to yawn, but somehow magnetizes you instead. A swarm of forks from the cafeteria plunk into you.
- The Nostronomian sleepily shocks you with a strangely colored lightning bolt. (electric) damage
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- The Nostronomian starts spouting some "colorless green ideas sleep furiously" nonsense, but it's no worse than cable TV.
- The Nostronomian brings its hand up to its mouth, as though to yawn, but somehow magnetizes you instead. Thankfully, you're solid state.
- The Nostronomian sleepily shocks the ceiling with a strangely colored lightning bolt. Several lights flicker to life for a moment, before the hall falls back into shadow.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 133 experience.
You got an item: Shiloh appointment schedule (Guaranteed Drop)
Immune to electric damage.