You are fighting Ol' IronHideSides.
Creaky, cranky, crotchety, and curmudgeonly, Ol' IronHideSides is just about ready to go 1812 on your butt.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He fires a missile, which puts a serious dent in your afterburner. You didn't know you even had an afterburner.
- The robot kicks you in the hydraulic joint. Like using a muscle you didn't know you had, you discover this to be quite painful.
- He tries to wipe that smile off your faceplace with a laser. Guess nobody told him that you don't have a faceplate.
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- He fires a missile, which explodes nearby and knocks you to the ground. You can still transform from the fetal position into a standing human shape, though, so you're completely unharmed.
- The boat gets his metaphors mixed up, adding grease to your gears and grit to your character, rather than the other way around.
- You dodge a barrage of laser beams, and hear him mutter, "That really puts a tarnish on my outboard!" Whatever that means.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain <scaling> experience.
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|