You are fighting an oversize rattlesnake.
This is an oversize rattlesnake. Which is something like one of those oversize novelty hands people wear at sporting events, except that the novelty of the rattlesnake lies in its ability to swallow you whole.
Your opponent attacks ...
- It shakes its rattle and rolls over you.
- It wraps its coils around you. Normally, it's not a constrictor, but it's been taking lessons from Anna Conda.
- You're relieved to discover this type of rattlesnake isn't poisonous. Unfortunately, it is venomous. damage + (acid) damage
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- It shakes its rattle. You accompany on the castanets.
- It wraps its coils around you, but it's not a constrictor, so you're okay.
- You're relieved to discover this type of rattlesnake isn't poisonous. As long as you don't touch or eat it, you should be fine.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 64 experience.
100% weak to electric damage.
50% resistant to sonic damage.
|This enemy is an animal.|