You are fighting a raging raver.
This displaced young man is furious that his dance party has gotten canceled by the protest. He's taking out his frustrations on the protesters, and anyone else who happens to be around.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He raves about his new boxing instructor and demonstrates a solid right hook.
- His rage doesn't make him super strong or anything, it just convinces him to punch you.
- You try to tell him to turn his music down, but he just cranks it up instead. (sonic) damage
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He raves about his new boxing instructor before demonstrating how much he needs a new boxing instructor.
- His rage doesn't make him super strong or anything. In fact, it seems to have impaired his aim as well as his judgement.
- You try to tell him to turn his music down, but he can't hear you.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 60 experience.
100% weak to acid damage.