Red raging robot
|red raging robot|
You are fighting a red raging robot.
Much as the name implies, this is a robot, which is mad, and happens to be red. You aren't sure why it's raging, but it might have something to do with that monkey virus out of London.
Your opponent attacks ...
- It rips out some of its wires and jabs you with them. "Wire you doing that?" you cry, but it does not answer. (electric) damage
- It pummels and pounds you as only an enraged machine can.
- It hisses and howls at you, making more noise than a dial-up modem. (sonic) damage
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- It rips out some of its wires. Not the wisest of plans.
- It pummels and pounds you, but is about as effective in combat as a Furby.
- It hisses and howls, something something, rat in a cage.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 119 experience.
50% resistant to sonic damage.
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|