You are fighting a robot crawler.
Out of the mechanical fray, a robot confronts you..
Your opponent attacks ...
- The robot fires a salvo of missiles at you. They work pretty much the same as Earth missiles, but you can't find a way to turn that into a common bond. damage + (fire) damage
- The robot fires a salvo of missiles near you. You gloat for a moment until the concussive waves hit you. damage + (sonic) damage
- The robot hits you with its ion cannon... which would be more impressive if it didn't have to literally throw the cannon at you. Must be something weird about the atmosphere here. damage + (electric) damage Day Two
The robot blasts you with its ion cannon, leaving you covered with sweet crackly energy for a moment. I mean, it hurts like heck, but it looks awesome. damage + (electric) damage Day Three
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- The robot fires a salvo of missiles at you. Thankfully, they work pretty much the same as Earth missiles, so you easily dodge.
- The robot fires a salvo of missiles near you. You walk away from the explosion without looking back and, naturally, suffer no harm.
- The robot throws its ion cannon at you. Thankfully, ion cannons travel slower than ions and you're able to dodge. Day Two
The robot fires a blast of its ion cannon, knocking a passing space ship out of orbit. Whoops.Day Three
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain [Scaling] experience.
50% resistant to electric damage.
50% resistant to sonic damage.
50% resistant to psychic damage.
50% weak to ice damage.Only on Day Two
- Can also do only fire damage
- XP 6*Level-7*Level on day 2 and 9*Level±(Level/2) on day 3.
- Is present only in day 2 and 3 of the Robot Invasion.
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|