You are fighting Samsara.
There's nothing like a rock band to name themselves after the cycle of suffering though
Your opponent attacks ...
- They all band together, pull out a giant rubber band, and smack it against your skin.
- The band turns up a loudspeaker and blasts you with a deafening chord. (sonic) damage
- The band smashes a guitar over your head, shattering it. The guitar, not your head. Though it's pretty close with your head, too.
They hit you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! They hit you for X damage.
- They try to rock your world, but you roll to the side and dodge.
- The band tries to blast you with music, but the acoustic instruments don't get nearly loud enough.
- The band tries to submit you to their worst riot impression, but it's a quiet riot, and mostly harmless.
Your foe fumbles! They takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain (Level*8, cap 250) experience.
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.