You are fighting ShockWave.
You can shock the monkey, and you can get a shock on the wire, but you can't shock a wave. Silly but true. And in Soviet Russia, wave shocks you.
Your opponent attacks ...
- It will, it will shock you. damage + (electric) damage
- You didn't see a gun anywhere, but it still shoots you. Turns out the whole thing is just one ridiculously large gun.
- Don't you know it's going to shock the hero? Shock the hero! (electric) damage
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- It will, it will shock you... as soon as it catches you.
- It tries to fire its massive gun at you, but it takes forever for the ShockWave energy to get to 120%.
- You can't wave at the 'Wave and you know better than to try.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain <scaling> experience.
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|