You are fighting the Sludgyre.
A massive dripping shape hauls itself from Porcelain Bay, reaching onto dry land with tentacles of reeking garbage. You're sure there's some deeper environment message about plastics or sunscreen or something, but right now people are in danger and it's time for your league to step in.
Your opponent attacks ...
- The slimy Sludgyre slaps you with a terribly toxic tendril. (acid) damage
- The Sludgyre surges towards you, covering you in a syrupy green liquid that could pass for sky water. (acid) damage
- The Sludgyre sucks up some of the pollution from Porcelain Bay (that's good!) then spews it all over you (that's bad!) (acid) damage
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- You slip under the slimy Sludgyre's terribly toxic tendril.
- The Sludgyre surges towards you, but you manage to avoid feeding the rush... whatever that means.
- The Sludgyre sucks up some of the pollution from Porcelain Bay (that's good!) then spews it right back in (that's bad!)
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
The Sludgyre collapses!
Your league gains 5 Prestige!
You found an item for your League Vault: mint condition card (Unspecified Drop rate)
You found an item for your League Vault: municipal trash cannon (Unspecified Drop rate)
You found an item for your League Vault: coffee sludge (Unspecified Drop rate)
- At the end of each round of combat:
- The miasma of toxic gasses around the Sludgyre poisons you.
- During each subsequent round of combat:
- The toxins continue to burn you for X (acid) damage.