Snow angel halo
snow angel halo
Plural: snow angels' halo sequels
When the snowmen vanish in the spring, most people assume they "turn into water." But a few know that they secretly escape into the Snow Dimension.
This loop of unmelting snow is a portal to that dimension. Or maybe the portal creates a loop of unmelting snow around it. Semantics aside, you can put the portal on your head and wear it around.
Unlike the residents of most dimensions, the snow people are actually quite friendly. They'll send what aid they can through the narrow gap.
January 2015 Item of the Month
Item cannot be auto-sold
Item cannot be worn in runs with a 'no pulls' restriction
Attacker takes +10% ice damage upon successful hit.
Regenerates PP as a function of level (currently +X PP per turn).
Drops snow and items that can be combined into companions
- Available for 10 silver stars during January 2015.
At the end of every adventure, 19.2 ± 2.3% of the time:
- A clump of snow falls through your halo. It looks like it'd be great for packing. (50% chance)
You got an item: packing snow
- You feel something fall through your halo and plunk off your head. Huh... wonder where that came from. (50% chance evenly split among the 6 items)
You got an item: carrot nose
You got an item: coal eyes
You got an item: snowy song sheet
You got an item: syrup pump
You got an item: tiny magic top hat
You got an item: twig arms
- X is floor(Level/2)+3, capped at 10.
- When bought: You hand the old man 10 silver stars and he crowns you with a ring of snow.
|Item of the Month|
| Preceded by
| January 2015
snow angel halo
| Succeeded by|