You are fighting a Spider Crawler.
The crawler is actually a mostly beneficial little bot, but they still tend to really creep people out. Particularly when they show up in unexpected places, probing with their many long, twitching feelers and skittering across sensitive parts you'd really prefer to keep hidden.
Your opponent attacks ...
- It crawls up your arm. Oh, gross! It's so creepy and crawly! (psychic) damage
- The spider gets revenge for all its arachnid kin by summoning an old lady and having her swallow you. You wriggle and jiggle and squiggle inside her, mostly writhing because of the stomach acids. The inevitable horse eventually pulls you back out. (acid) damage
- It crawls up your back and starts controlling your thoughts, forcing you to hit yourself repeatedly.
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- You remember that it's just a spider. You take a few steps back and it can't touch you.
- Before the spider has a chance to act, you place a drop of honey on the floor.
- It crawls up your back, trying to control your mind, but a friendly Doctor takes care of that little problem for you.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 18 experience.
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
- Occurs when you choose "ftp", "http, "link", "net", "port", "slashdot", "spider", "telnet", "web", or "www" on There's a Blog.Org for This.
- Using a degausser destroys this foe, yielding subscript gamma.
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|