From Twilight Heroes Wiki
|This page contains some non specific data which NEEDS SPADING:
Is the cover fire just flavour text or is there a benefit behind it?
Companion obtained from item.
Item: idling steamtank
Duration: 120 min.
Ability: Attacks foes with physical or fire
- The steamtank shoots a gout of steam at your opponent for a scalding 10-23 (fire) damage.
- The steamtank takes a moment to build up pressure, then runs your opponent down for 16-27 damage.
- The steamtank gets stuck on a rock for what seems like hours. They just don't make AIs like they used to.
When you succeed in doing a weapon attack, the following is added to the text:
- You attack ... your steamtank lays down some cover fire, giving you time to get in close...<weapon message>
- All outcomes have equal chances.