You are fighting a tarantula gargantua.
This is a gargantuan tarantulan. No! No! I mean a gargantua tarantua. Dear me, I'm not certain quite that even now I've got it right. Howe'er it is, you don't like the fangs shown by that tarantuangs. The more he leaps and bites, the scarier grows the tarantuites. I fear I'd better drop the description of superhero and tarantuiption.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He leaps at you and pounces, then lands on you and bounces. It cracks a rib and bends your spine, so painful that tarantuine.
- The spider tramples you like a pack of elephants. No, wait, I mean ... actually, I do mean elephants.
- He bites you in the lights. No, wait. I mean he begs you in the legs. It really hurts.
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- The spider whiffles through the tulgy desert, and burbles as it comes. No, wait, that's an entirely different bit of nonsense. The tarantula pauses to reorient itself.
- A giant mutant housefly buzzes past, and the tarantula pounces on it instead of you. The louder buzzes the giant fly, the faster the spider sucks it dry.
- You get yourself entangled in the spider web. The harder you try to get yourself free, the more quickly you actually get free. You try really hard, and get free quickly.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 66 experience.
100% weak to sonic damage.
50% resistant to psychic damage.
|This enemy is an animal.|