You are fighting an ugly mugger.
Standing just inside the shadows of an alley you encounter an ugly mugger. By which I mean both that he's got a really unpleasant face, and he's committing the unpleasant crime of trying to mug you.
Your opponent attacks ...
- The mugger drops a witty line and then shoots both of your parents. No, wait, your parents aren't here so he just shoots you.
- They say that beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone. With that knowledge, can you guess how far this guy's attacks penetrate?
- He hits you with his weapon and takes some of your chips. That's what muggers normally do, right?
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He says, "Give me your money, I have a gub." The two of you spend the next few minutes arguing over whether he said gun or gub. You decide it would have counted if he had a cold, but since he doesn't then saying gub doesn't mean anything.
- "It's always take, take, take," you shout. "How come you never give back?" Chagrined, he backs off.
- He points a chip at you and demands you hand over all your weapons. Then he realizes what he just said and turns away in embarrassment.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 55 experience.
50% resistant to fire damage. 100% weak to psychic damage.
- The first miss message refers to the movie Take the Money and Run.