You are fighting an unborn OTTER.
The OTTERs are the secret elite branch of the unborn army. So secret that you don't have clearance to know what OTTER stands for. You've asked, but not even friend computer will tell you. All you know is that he did some pretty serious training out in the desert.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He simply slugs you in the face. Anticlimatic, but still painful.
- He calls upon his secret training to drone quietly before shouting out loudly. Your head feels like an exploding obelisk of stone. damage+ (sonic) damage
- He uses his fancy training to introduce you to all new levels of pain and suffering.
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He swings at you, but you grab his hand and flip him over your shoulder, throwing him down the hallway. Whoa. Where'd you learn to do that?
- He calls upon his secret training, but he forgot his stranging device, so he just yells 'BREAK!' at you. Not too impressive.
- He starts a fancy kata, but forgets it half way through. He stops a moment to figure out where he messed up.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 87 experience.
50% resistant to sonic damage.
50% weak to electric damage.