You are fighting Upsilon-Iota Bot.
This bad-tempered motorboat is almost always grumbling about something, usually making some half-completed threat. Here it comes now, raising a gun turret and muttering, "Why, I oughta ..."
Your opponent attacks ...
- You stick out your tongue at the grumpy robot. "Why, I oughta teach you a lesson," he says. Faster than you suspected he could move, the robot grabs your tongue and pulls you around by it for a while.
- The bot frowns at you. "Why, I oughta ..." He's too incoherent to finish the sentence, but his cannon speaks adequately for him.
- "Why, I oughta tan your hide," he grumbles. And then he does.
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- He swings at you but you duck under the punch. He grumbles something to himself that sounds an awful lot like, "Why, I oughta ..."
- As the robot approaches, you run between his legs, then kick him on the backside. "Why, I oughta ..." he mutters, scrambling after you, but you stay clear of his reach.
- You put your hands up by each side of your head like a set of antlers and wiggle your fingers at the robot. He shouts the obligatory "Why, I oughta ..." and dives for you, but you skip away.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain (scales by stats) experience.
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|
- The enemy's name and combat messages refer to the fact that the Greek letters "Upsilon" and "Iota" resemble the English letters "Y" and "I".