Very dazed John Steele
|This page contains some non specific data which NEEDS SPADING:
|very dazed John Steele|
You are fighting a very dazed John Steele.
You bust into the office and demand a showdown with Big J. For a moment he just laughs at you, and you're amazed to hear it echo hollowly, as if inside his skull. The man is also huge. When he stands you're taken aback to see that--while he's not eight feet tall like you'd heard--he's at the very least seven feet and solidly muscular. John Steele gives you a "bring it on" gesture and stands, quietly waiting. Not one to pass up an advantage, you tighten your grip on the steel knuckles in your hand and swing mightily.
The entire room is filled with a reverberating echo. You wince as your hand goes numb from the blow, but John is sent reeling. He hits the ground with a tremendous force. He stands up again as you shake out your hand, but he seems to be occupied shaking his head and rubbing his ears. John pulls off what's apparently a wig and some sort of plastic scalp cover, revealing a shining stainless steel dome underneath! The man's head is made of metal! That's very strange, but it explains why your steel knuckles were so effective. While he's still dazed you take the offensive ...
Your opponent attacks ...
- John Steele considers headbutting you, but decides to knee you instead. The change of plans catches you offguard.
- John Steele throws you across the office, but can't seem to put his full strength behind it.
- He may not be the baddest man in the whole damn town, but John Steele still packs a punch... a wobbly punch, but a punch none-the-less.
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- John Steele considers headbutting you, but decides better of it.
- John Steele tries to throw you across the office, but can't even lay a hand on you.
- He may not be the baddest man in the whole damn town, but you still feel pretty good about how dazed that punch left him.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 150 experience.
50% weak to electric damage.
- The third hit and miss messages refer to the lyrics of "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown".