You are fighting Azathoth.
The Primal Chaos. The Daemon Sultan. The seething, blind, idiot god, boiling away at the center of the universe. You've heard this entity's existence mentioned, and always in hushed tones. Now you see why. Mad flutists surround him as he notices you and reaches out to destroy you.
Your opponent attacks ...
- It swells in size and the mad pipers play louder as it writhes. Numerous worshipers rush out and begin performing some of the most abominable rites you've ever had the displeasure of witnessing.
- A large pseudopod forms in the chaotic mass and slaps down on you, forcing you to the ground, blasting everything nearby, which includes you.
- It writhes and undulates, its side starting to swell, forming a glistening bubble which soon explodes, splattering you with a substance you don't even want to begin to analyze.
it hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! it hits you for X damage.
- It swells in size and the mad pipers play louder as it writhes. The whole group breaks into what looks like the Thriller dance. That meme is everywhere, isn't it?
- A large pseudopod forms in the chaotic mass and slaps down on you, but it seems to be made of a similar consistency to that of gelatin. It's gloppy, but not painful.
- It writhes and undulates, its side starting to swell, forming a glistening bubble which soon explodes, causing it to howl in pain. Guess that wasn't an attack so much as an affliction.
Your foe fumbles! it takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain <8*Level> experience.
You got an item: shimmering chaos (Guaranteed Drop)
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
- An ultra-rare encounter.