|This page contains some non specific data which NEEDS SPADING:
You are fighting Big-chinned wiseguy.
This guy is clearly befuddled. He keeps muttering about "deadels everywhere" and "gotta get back to the future" and weird nonsense like that. Either he's been hit over the head by foam swords one too many times, or a combination of a bad drug experience and the metachronism costumes has made him go funny.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He blasts you with his shotgun. He shouts, "That's right! Who's laughing now!" You'd point out that you weren't laughing to begin with, but you're in too much pain.
- The man murmurs some sort of incantation. It sounds a bit like "Clamshell Veritas Nicotine." Your head becomes filled with painful cravings for a product that doesn't even exist. (psychic) damage
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- The wiseguy with the big chin stops to read some headlines from a nearby newspaper. "'Crime Spree in Downtown Twilight.' Huh. If you say it real fast it sound's like 'crime's free.' We all knew crime doesn't pay, but at least it doesn't cost anything either." Huh?
- He attempts to shoot you with a shotgun, but while he's trying to aim with his left hand, he starts smacking himself in the face with his right. It s a little weird, to say the least.
- He tries to cast a spell on you. "Clatto Verata ... uh ... numbskull?" he says, but nothing happens. You snicker at his forgetfulness.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 60 experience.
You got an item: Boomstick (Guaranteed Drop)
Former resistances were Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses., remember to remove this information from the page when resistances are spaded.
- An ultra-rare encounter.