Go back to Character Skills
The elemental hero fights crime with a mastery of the four elements. Earth, air, fire, and water all obey the hero's will and make them a force to be reckoned with. Just don't ask one to light a cigarette for you—they really get sick of that.
|Level Attained||Skill Name||Skill Type||PP Cost||Effect|
|Level 1||Proper Grounding||Buff||1||Increases strength, intellect, and reflexes|
|Level 1||Throw Sparks||Combat||2||Deals fire damage|
|Level 2||Air Shield||Buff||3||Increases defense|
|Level 3||Ice Bolt||Combat||4||Deals ice damage|
|Level 4||Groundquake||Combat||6|| Reduces opponent to-hit and dodge chances|
May stun opponent
|Level 5||Proper Hydration||Passive||0||Regenerate PP every turn|
|Level 6||Lightning Bolt||Combat||8||Deals electric damage|
|Level 7||Fire Shield||Buff||7||Damages foes when they hit you|
|Level 8||Stone Armor||Noncombat||12|| Increases defense|
adds fire, ice, and electric resistance
|Level 9||Tornado||Combat||10|| Reduces opponent to-hit and dodge chances|
|Level 10||Lifeblood Manipulation||Noncombat||20-round(S/2)||Heals wounds|
|Level 11||Metalmorph||Noncombat||20||Can upgrade certain metals|
|Level 12||Firestorm||Combat||14||Deals fire damage|
|Level 13||Summon Water Sprite||Buff||10||Summons a sidekick|
|Level 14||The Fire Within||Passive||0|| Increased PP capacity|
Increased % spell damage
|Level 15||Sundowner Breeze||Noncombat||30||Increases foe toughness|
|Level 16||Salt of the Earth||Passive||0||Increases Spell Critical chance|
- Elementals' starting equipment is Ember in a Bottle, wonderbat and lightning yellow pajamas.
- Elementals are rewarded with a Thunder in a Bottle for completing the Don't Cry for Me, Zion-tina quest.
- Elementals are able to use Core Tap if they have Ember in a Bottle or Thunder in a Bottle for a talisman.
- Elementals are naturally able to breathe under water.
- Elementals have a cap of 55% for resistances to fire, ice, and electric.