Chocolate covered jelly
chocolate covered jelly
Plural: chocolate covered jellies
These things are a bit like a cherry cordial, if the cherry was somehow left out. The exterior is a rounded milk chocolate shell, and the interior is stuffed with some kind of jelly. They tend to pop and dribble when you bite into them, but supposedly that's half of the fun. As is discovering what kind of jelly is inside--they always come in a delightful assortment of flavors.
Level Required: 3
Autosell value: 20
Contains sugar (2)
You eat the candy, wondering what jelly might be inside this one.
- This one tastes like boysenberry, whatever that is.
- Mmmm! Mouth-puckering gooseberry!
- Grape. Hm. It's not that it tastes bad, but grape is always extra thin and runny.
- Tastes like pomegranate. Good thing you're not in the underworld right now.
- Umm, mixed berry maybe? What the heck kind of flavor is that?
|Bedtime: +13-17 minutes|
You eat the candies, wondering what jelly might be inside. Turns out they're all the same:
- They tastes like boysenberry, whatever that is.
- or any of the other four messages which are unchanged
|Bedtime: +some minutes|
- The pomegranate taste message refers the myth of Persephone who had to return to the underworld for three months each year since she was tricked into eating pomegranate seeds while in Hades.