You are fighting a flamethrower pillar.
A small mechanized tower firing jets of flame stands between you and your goal. You think just once you'd like to run into a flame-catching pillar instead.
Your opponent attacks ...
- You fall for the sign indicating this thing is a mailbox. It waits until you get close with your mail, and then WHOOSH! (fire) damage
- The pillar decides it thinks you're a liar, and adjusts the temperature of your pants to accommodate that vision. (fire) damage
- You try to maneuver around the turret, you get out of range of the flamethrower, but the back hatch swings open and slams into your face.
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- Flamethrower pillar? But you hardly even know 'er! You back off warily.
- You whip out your portable grill and catch the jet of flame, making yourself some tasty barbecue in the process.
- You stick the tip of your little finger into the flamethrower nozzle, blocking its attack.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 73 experience.
Immune to fire damage.
50% weak to sonic damage.
- Has zero dodge, i.e. every attack which is not a fumble will hit.
- Has increased defense and offense (source).
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|