The Frusion Event took place between January 25th and February 18th, 2010. It was the pretext for the introduction of skill points to the game, although it took some more time for these to actually be introduced.
- On January 25th 2010 the following messages appeared:
- The (Jekyll and) Hyde Park Zone was introduced with one location, Hyde Park streets.
- Adventuring in Hyde Park streets got A Strange Attack, Feeling Defenseless, A Tale of Two Brothers, Part 1 and finally A Tale of Two Brothers, Part 2.
- After this Ebeneezer Samuels store was opened, where EEK meter was available.
- Equipping EEK meter enabled fighting the three opponents at Hyde Park streets: sub-atom ant, quantum bee and frusion grasshopper.
- On January 26th the message was changed to:
You defeated X frusion creatures in Hyde Park
- X included foes killed from January 26th and onward.
- On January 27th:
- On February 2nd:
- On February 3rd:
- At some point, before February 6th, the following line was added to the description of Ebeneezer Samuels store:
"It looks like we're making some good progress clearing out the frusion creatures, or they're thinning themselves out. I think getting more of the bigger ones and fewer small ones is a good sign. There are probably at least a few more days of work, though."
- On February 8th:
- On February 15th the main message was changed to:
- This was accompanied with a change in the description of Ebeneezer Samuels store:
"Any luck tracking down any massive sources of frusion? No? Keep looking, I guess."
- On February 16th the main message was changed to:
- February 18th marked the final day of the event, and heroes were able to reach the conclusion:
- However, one could still adventure in Hyde Park streets.
- On February 19th the event entered the clean up phase:
- There was no main message.
- If one already concluded the event Hyde Park streets was not available for adventuring and Ebeneezer Samuels did not offer any items.
- If one did not conclude the event, Ebeneezer Samuels was still open. Adventuring in Hyde Park streets resulted in S-L-O-W-E-S-T Conversation Ever and the conclusion of the event.
- On March 7th Ebeneezer Samuels left his house. From that date onwards one could not adventure in Hyde Park streets any more.
- If you joined the event late and visited Hyde Park streets, you got the following adventures one after the other: A Strange Attack, Feeling Defenseless, A Tale of Two Brothers, Part 1, A Tale of Two Brothers, Part 2, Something's Not Right (from February 15th), Don't Worry, Be Frusion (from February 16th) and finally S-L-O-W-E-S-T Conversation Ever (from February 18th). EEK meter was not required to do this.
Return to Past Events.