Go to Skills
You've learned enough about flying aircraft that you can maneuver and land one if you need to. You're not great, but your skills are passable.
Able to fly aircraft
- This skill gives you the ability to rent flying machines from Quincy P M Scoresby's shop on the rooftops of downtown Twilight.
- This skill is required for using most of the modes of Transportation that allow flying:
- Attempting to use one of the above vehicles without the skill returns:
- I'm sorry, but you'll need some kind of flight training before you can use that. You'll just get yourself (and probably a bunch of other people) killed if you try to fly without knowing how. There's a training program at the VR center downtown with a good flight simulator if you want lessons.
- The skill is not required for these flying vehicles:
Earned by playing Flight Simulator in the Virtual Reality Gaming Center until you reach Bracket 1 (takes 3-6 turns).