You are fighting Rho Master.
Normally even keeled, this canoe has been put in a stern mood from too many rho-rho-rho your boat jokes.
Your opponent attacks ...
- You crack a rho-rho-rho your boat joke, only to find out too late why that's a bad idea.
- The Rho Master is substantially harder than the machines at the Training Room, leaving you feeling exhausted.
- The Rho Master drastically increases its density, smashing you with astounding force.
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- You manage to refrain from making a rho-rho-rho your boat joke.
- The Rho Master is tough, but you've been practicing on the machines at the Training Room.
- The Rho Master drastically increases its density, shrinking small enough that you're able to dodge its tiny, adorable paddles.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain (scales by stats) experience.
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|
- Refers to the nursery rhyme Row, Row, Row Your Boat.