You are fighting Rock'em Bot.
Don't let its bulky shape fool you: when it's wound up this robot can rock back and forth as fiercely as anything, and it can take a ton of punishment.
Your opponent attacks ...
- It hits you with a tremendous punch that just about knocks your block off.
- It tramples you like a hungry, hungry hippo running towards some tasty, tasty food.
- He pummels you tirelessly, and he's not Sorry. Not at all.
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- It tries to punch you, but you block its knock.
- It chutes at you and ladders. Wait, that doesn't make much sense.
- You think you're about to be in Trouble, but you pull a get out of jail free card and he lets you go.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain scaling experience.
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
- Has increased offense and defense.
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|
- This foe refers to several games games:
- The name refers to the game/toy Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots.
- The first hit and miss messages refer to the gameshow, and later board game Knock Your Block Off.
- The second hit message refers to the game Hungry Hungry Hippos.
- The third hit message refers to the game Sorry!.
- The second miss message refers to the game Chutes and ladders.
- The third miss message refers to the game Trouble. A "get out of jail free card" is from the game Monopoly.
- The image is most likely based on this.