Plural: Siamese dreamcatchers
Political correctness aside (some say it should be a conjoined dreamcatcher, or perhaps a Thai dreamcatcher), reputation has it that this dreamcatcher is the greatest dreamcatcher ever known.
This thing doesn't look especially sturdy, but in the wise words of Patches O'Houlihan, "If it can catch a dream, it can catch a blade."
Level Required: 16
Autosell value: 235
+10% psychic damage resistance
Attacker takes +10% psychic damage upon successful hit.
- The item refers to Conjoined/Siamese twins.
- The item name may also refer to the album Siamese Dream by rock band The Smashing Pumpkins.
- A Dreamcatcher is a Native American cultural object, based on a willow hoop, on which is woven a loose net or web.
- Siam is now known as Thailand, hence "Thai dreamcatcher".
- The description references Patches O'Houlihan, a character from the movie Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story whose wise words were "If you can dodge traffic, you can dodge a ball."