What Are GM Scripts?
Definition of Greasemonkey: Wikipedia "... Greasemonkey is an add-on to Firefox that allows "scripts" to be run on selected webpages, to alter the way they are displayed."
Top Pane scripts
- Rest Link (by Sounos) - Adds "Rest" after "Somerset".
- Radiation Lab / Sickbay (by Sounos) - Adds links to Heal HP/PP at the Space Station.
- MD link (by Heather Robinson, based on Muhandes) - Adds a link to the Memento Display.
Side Pane scrips
TH_XP Status v2 (by Questionário, based on Chathzzar) - Changes the XP text to a Graphical Status Bar (to Level 1000).not up to date
- TH HP_PP Status (by Heather Robinson, based on Chathzzar) - Changes the HP and PP text to a Graphical Status Bar. Working version posted by Satan here
- NL's Re-buff Script (by NardoLoopa) - recast buffs on your nav pane by clicking on the arrow. HP rebuff only casts MedKit. Make sure to go to the skills page and refresh the nav pane if the arrow is unresponsive.
- TH Outfit Manager (by Sounos) - Adds the ability to create outfits and switch between them.
- Quick assembly and welding in Twilight Heroes (by bamse) - Makes it easier to assemble and weld things. (Item lists updated by Delassa 08/18/2010 Here)
- Quick assembly and welding v2 (updated by Delassa) - Updated version that uses the tables on the wiki for the assembly and welding lists.
- THwiki by livercat (by livercat) - Adds a small "w" to items which links to the wiki page. (Note: breaks Twilight Heroes Adventure Script).
- TH_SellCubeItems (by Chathzzar) - Sells all but 1 for all "Cube Theater" items.
- autobox (by Heather Robinson) - Adds a button to for getting and equipping black box.
- auto-use *ouch items (by Heather Robinson (updated NardoLoopa)) - Adds a button for using daily use items.
- popup wiki links (by Delassa) - Adds a link in item popup descriptions to that items wiki page.
- Easy Combat Item Use (by Zillow)- Creates a button to use preselected items from a list, now also works with keystrokes to normal attack, use selected item or previous skill.
- TH_ChoiceSelectionSaver (by Chathzzar) - Saves choices of non-combat adventures.
- Twilight Heros Adventure Script 3.5.1 (by Zillow, based on Heather Robinson,which was based on ClownHammer) - Auto adventuring script. (Doesn't work well with THwiki)
- Running is for wimps (by Satan) - Removes the run away button.
- Market alert (by Satan) - Scans prices on your shop management page, alerts you if any of your prices are higher than market, and highlights those prices in red.
- Store price (by Satan) - Calculates the total cost of your store inventory, if every item in your store was purchased, and displays it on the page. Additionally, if you view another players shop, it can calculate and display their store cost as well. Also can calculate your store profits from the sales page.
Data from these scripts is displayed in the Personal Notes page of the journal, using the statrate template.
- TH Drop Tracking (by Sena) - Tracks item drops (ignoring items dropped due to drop chance modifiers) for spading drop chances.
- TH Exp/Chips Tracking (by Sena) - Tracks the highest and lowest values seen for each enemy or noncombat, for finding the ranges.
- TH Eskrima Tracking (by Sena) - Tracks the different attacks from the Eskrima master sidekick, in order to find the chances at each level.
- TH Spelunking Tracking (by Sena) - Tracks the adventures and gems found while spelunking, to find the base chances and the effect of nonseizium gear.
- TH Software Tracking (by Sena) - Tracks the activation rates of GigantoFirm LookOut Calendar, IMyself blog software, Destitute Dick's Penny-Pincher Program, S.U.I.T. Software, Astral Stock Exchange software, and personal copy of the internet.
- TH StatGain Tracking (by Sena) - Tracks the activation rates of dumbbell, electronic crossword, and juggling pins.
- TH Color changer (by bamse) - Change background colors with a drop-down menu.
- TH auto enter chat (by Muhandes) - Automatically enters chat.
- Check all messages (by Heather Robinson) - Checks all messages for deletion in your inbox.
- Retcon Reminder (by ClownHammer) - Checks your Recyclonizer, Digitizer, and your Computer Lab at Retcon, to stop the most common errors.
- Level Progress (by Sounos) - Adds an XP bar (to level 31).
- TH_XP Status (by Chathzzar) - Changes the XP text to a Graphical Status Bar (to Level 150).
- Stationary Combat Buttons v2 (by Sounos) - Adds stationary action buttons (attack, skill, item, run, next).
- Twilight Heroes - Label Mods (by Amanda Kerik) - Puts a (Mod) before the names of the mods.
- Casino Bouncer (by Zelandoni) - No longer available.
- TH_ContinuousAttack (by Chathzzar) - Auto-adventuring with a counter.
- MD fix (by Heather Robinson) - Moves the Memento Display form to the top of the page.