What Are GM Scripts?
Definition of Greasemonkey: Wikipedia "... Greasemonkey is an add-on to Firefox that allows "scripts" to be run on selected webpages, to alter the way they are displayed."
Top Pane scripts
- Rest Link (by Sounos) - Adds "Rest" after "Somerset".
- Radiation Lab / Sickbay (by Sounos) - Adds links to Heal HP/PP at the Space Station.
Side Pane scrips
- TH HP_PP Status (by Heather Robinson and fixed by Satan, based on Chathzzar) - Changes the HP and PP text to a Graphical Status Bar.
- NL's Re-buff Script (by NardoLoopa) - Recast buffs on your nav pane by clicking on the arrow. HP rebuff only casts MedKit. Make sure to go to the skills page and refresh the nav pane if the arrow is unresponsive. Fixed by Satan to work with TH HP_PP Status.
- Quick assembly and welding in Twilight Heroes (by bamse) - Makes it easier to assemble and weld things. (Item lists updated by Delassa 08/18/2010 Here)
- TH_SellCubeItems (by Chathzzar) - Sells all but 1 for all "Cube Theater" items.
- autobox (by Heather Robinson) - Adds a button to for getting and equipping black box.
- auto-use *ouch items (by Heather Robinson (updated NardoLoopa)) - Adds a button for using daily use items.
- THwiki by livercat (by livercat) - Adds a small "w" to items which links to the wiki page. (Note: breaks Twilight Heros Adventure Script 3.5.1).
- popup wiki links (by Delassa) - Adds a link in item popup descriptions to that items wiki page.
- Quick assembly and welding v2.1 (updated by Delassa then patched by RKBrumbelow) - Updated version that uses the tables on the wiki for the assembly and welding lists.
- TH Easy Keyboard Gaming (by Patojonas) Expanded version of Zillow's script, places a button above the attack button that will attack with preferred combat item, Q to use it, S for Normal attack, D for spell, A for taming, Z to run away
- Twilight Heros Adventure Script 3.5.1 (by Zillow, based on Heather Robinson,which was based on ClownHammer) - Auto adventuring script. (Doesn't work well with THwiki)
- Running is for wimps (by Satan) - Removes the run away button.
Data from these scripts is displayed in the Journal -> Personal Notes section, using the statrate template in some cases.
- TH General Spading Script (by Patojonas) - Based on TH Drop Tracking and TH Exp/Chips Tracking made by Sena, tracks TH adventures, including Drops, Chips and XP. Updated to be enable ignoring XP/Chips and villains, edit the script to change options.
- TH Eskrima Tracking (by Sena) - Tracks the different attacks from the Eskrima master sidekick, in order to find the chances at each level.
- TH Spelunking Tracking (by Sena) - Tracks the adventures and gems found while spelunking, to find the base chances and the effect of nonseizium gear.
- TH Software Tracking (by Sena) - Tracks the activation rates of GigantoFirm LookOut Calendar, IMyself blog software, Destitute Dick's Penny-Pincher Program, S.U.I.T. Software, Astral Stock Exchange software, and personal copy of the internet.
- TH StatGain Tracking (by Sena) - Tracks the activation rates of dumbbell, electronic crossword, and juggling pins.
- Market alert (by Satan) - Scans prices on your Mall shop management page, alerts you if any of your prices are higher than market, and highlights those prices in red.
- TH auto enter chat (by Muhandes) - Automatically enters chat.
- Check all messages (by Heather Robinson) - Checks all messages for deletion in your inbox.
- Autowedgie (by Heather Robinson) - Automaticaly sends the desired number of returnable items to the target player.
- Retcon Reminder (by ClownHammer) - Checks your Recyclonizer, Digitizer and your Computer Lab at Retcon, to stop the most common errors.
- TH Outfit Manager (by Sounos) - Adds the ability to create outfits and switch between them.(obsolete, now an in game feature)
- Level Progress (by Sounos) - Adds an XP bar (to level 31).
- TH_XP Status (by Chathzzar) - Changes the XP text to a Graphical Status Bar (to Level 150).
- Stationary Combat Buttons v2 (by Sounos) - Adds stationary action buttons (attack, skill, item, run, next).
- Twilight Heroes - Label Mods (by Amanda Kerik) - Puts a (Mod) before the names of the mods.
- Casino Bouncer (by Zelandoni) - No longer available.
- TH_ContinuousAttack (by Chathzzar) - Auto-adventuring with a counter.
- TH_ChoiceSelectionSaver (by Chathzzar) - Saves choices of non-combat adventures.
- MD fix (by Heather Robinson) - Moves the Memento Display form to the top of the page.
- MD link (by Heather Robinson, based on Muhandes) - Adds a link to the Memento Display.
- TH_XP Status v2 (by Questionário, based on Chathzzar) - Changes the XP text to a Graphical Status Bar (to Level 1000).not up to date
- Quick assembly and welding v2 (updated by Delassa) - Updated version that uses the tables on the wiki for the assembly and welding lists. (probably broken by wiki software update)
- Store price (by Satan) - Calculates the total cost of your store inventory, if every item in your store was purchased, and displays it on the page. Additionally, if you view another players shop, it can calculate and display their store cost as well. Also can calculate your store profits from the sales page.
- TH Color changer (by bamse) - Change background colors with a drop-down menu. (currenlty only works on the bottom panel)