Piercing Weapons use the following messages:
- the balance and style of your weapon allows for so many flashy and stunning moves. It would take far too long to describe here, so let's call it X damage and be done with it.
- with much dodging and weaving, you manage a riposte, catching them off guard. The judges award you X points in the form of pain towards your opponent.
- you lunge and thrust and then carve a 'Z' that looks like a '2'. While you argue with your foe over which it is, you stab them for X damage.
- you float like a butterfly and sting like a bee, poking your foe over and over again for X damage.
- pausing the battle, you grab the tip of your <weapon>, bending and stretching it a little. As planned, this really confuses the <foe> and you get a sneaky sucker slash for X damage.
- the balance and style of your weapon allows for so many flashy and stunning moves. Your opponent claps politely as you finish. Nice show, but might I advise attacking?
- you dodge and weave skillfully, but are unable to find an opening.
- you bob and weave and lunge, but miss your opponent by a couple feet.
- you thrust with your <weapon> but you were too far back, so you don't quite make contact.
- you dance about, flicking your weapon to and fro, trying to be fancy, but you mostly just prance around like a fool.
Fumble! With a shout and a highly dramatic lunge, you thrust forward with your <weapon>! Sadly, you didn't have a good grip, so your weapon flies off past your foe. You take X points of sucker damage while retrieving it.
Critical Hit Message
with a feint to the right, you duck left and then lunge, plunging your weapon deep into your opponent, skewering them for X points of serious damage.
- "Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee" refer to Muhammad Ali.
- Carving a 'Z' is the trademark of Zorro.
Pages in category "Piercing Weapons"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.