You are fighting a crazed officer.
One of the SWAT team members sent here to control the mob starts screaming and attacking everything. Normally you wouldn't fight a member of the police, but this guy appears to be a danger to everyone here, including you.
Your opponent attacks ...
- He clubs you in the billy with his billy club. "Billy" apparently being slang for a bunch of different places.
- The cop snaps handcuffs on your wrist. Using your super strength you break free, but it really hurts.
- He sprays you with mace and then laughs at you when you start crying like a little kid.
He hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! He hits you for X damage.
- He tries to club you, but you refuse to have anything to do with a club that would have anything to do with you.
- The cop snaps handcuffs on your wrist. Using your super agility you quickly slip free.
- He sprays mace at you, but a gust of wind blows it harmlessly off to the side.
Your foe fumbles! He takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 38 experience.
50% resistant to acid damage.
100% weak to ice damage.
- The first miss message refers to a quote of Groucho Marx: "I Refuse to Join any Club That Would Have Me as a Member."