You are fighting a killer printer.
The bane of the office worker. This brutal printer has gone beyond refusing to print your critical cover sheets and reports, it's actively hunting down workers to torment.
Your opponent attacks ...
- It starts printing some reports. Well, it more shreds and mangles reports and sounds like a car that's thrown a rod. (sonic) damage
- You'd think it needs to be plugged in, but you'd be wrong. It stabs you with its cord and blasts you. (electric) damage
- It blinks "PC LOAD LETTER" over and over again. What does that even mean!? (psychic) damage
It hits you for X damage.
Critical hit message:
Your opponent has a critical hit! It hits you for X damage.
- It starts printing some reports. Huh. Guess it started working right.
- You'd think it needs to be plugged in and you'd be right. You wisely refuse to plug it back in.
- It blinks "PC LOAD LETTER". You add paper.
Your foe fumbles! It takes X damage.
Victory! You beat up your foe and win the combat!
You gain 127 experience.
You got an item: titanium chassis (5.3 ± 1.7%)
You got an item: data plate (5.7 ± 1.8%)
You got an item: memory tube (5.9 ± 1.8%)
You got an item: electronic cabling (5.9 ± 1.8%)
You got an item: power converter (5.5 ± 1.7%)
You got an item: nanoprocessor (4.4 ± 1.6%)
You got an item: mangled data plate (4.2 ± 1.5%)
You got an item: titanium plating (4.9 ± 1.6%)
You got an item: toner cartridge (Unspecified Drop rate)
Verified to have no resistances or weaknesses.
|This enemy is a robot with an electronic brain.|
- PC LOAD LETTER is a well-known technology meme.