Category:Whips and Flexible Weapons
Whips and Flexible Weapons use the following messages:
- as you might expect, we have a Devo joke for this weapon. That's right, we're gonna watch you work it. Work it out for X damage.
- snap! Crack! It may not be the best weapon, but you soundly lash your foe for X damage.
- you lash out several times, at the sound of your <weapon>, a badly dubbed martial artist thinks he should be attacking, so he punches your opponent for X damage.
- you whirl your <weapon>'s lash(es) over your head before bringing your arm sharply down and whipping your opponent for X damage.
- imitating your favorite adventurer (and not his greaser son), you whip your opponent for X loudly cracking points of damage.
- you try to whip you opponent (whip it good!), but you're not used to this thing and you fall a little short.
- you crack your whip several times and snap it out towards your opponent, but it just makes more noise.
- you snap and lash but misjudge the distances, only lightly caressing your opponent as opposed to hurting them.
- you get too wrapped up in showing off how cool you are, snapping an insect out of thin air. Too bad you were focusing more on that than attacking.
- you lash out with your <weapon> but find that it's gotten all tangled up in itself.
Fumble! A <weapon> is very dangerous if you aren't fully skilled with them. When you pull back to strike, you accidentally lash your own back for X damage.
Critical Hit Message
triumphant music seems to swell in the background as you lash out with your <weapon>, holding your opponent in place so you can slug them. Between the two, you critically injure your foe for X damage!
- As one might expect, references Devo, known for their single Whip It. Also refers to the single Watch Us Work It.
- The favorite adventurer and his greaser son are a reference to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
Pages in category "Whips and Flexible Weapons"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.