From Twilight Heroes Wiki
Go back to Character Skills
The gadgeteer's specialty is always having the right tool for the job. Natural inventiveness provides the gadgeteer hero with an array of gadgets and gizmos to help them navigate through life's—and their enemies'—obstacles. If you like playing with toys then this is your calling.
|Level Attained||Skill Name||Skill Type||PP Cost||Effect|
|Level 1||Endurance||Buff||1||Increased maximum HP|
|Level 1||Stun Gas||Combat||3|| Decreases foe to-hit and offense|
|Level 2||Upgrade Armor||Noncombat||5|| One of:|
Adds fire, sonic, and electric resistance
Increased damage absorption
Increased reflexes & Increased initiative
|Level 3||Basic Martial Arts||Passive||0||Increased to-hit ability|
|Level 4||First Aid||Non/Combat||6||Heals damage|
|Level 5||Sugar Purifier||Noncombat||20||Improves sugar|
|Level 6||Upgrade Weapons||Noncombat||8|| One of:|
Increased to-hit ability
Weapon does fire and electric damage
Reduced chances of fumbles & Some would-be fumbles become critical hits
|Level 7||Metal Detector||Buff||10||Increases item drops|
|Level 8||Advanced Martial Arts||Passive||0||Increased offense|
|Level 9||Aerodynamic Vehicle||Noncombat||12||Extended vehicle range, at the cost of turn length (reduced with skill points)|
|Level 10||Improved Tinkering||Passive||0|| Increases duration of other skills|
Improves Upgrade Armor & Upgrade Weapons
|Level 11||Electric Net||Combat||15|| Reduces foe dodge ability|
Deals electric damage
|Level 12||Catalyze||Passive||0||Upgrades materials with a catalyzer unit|
|Level 13||Shock Grenade||Combat||13|| Reduces foe to-hit ability and offense|
Deals sonic damage
|Level 14||Stealth||Buff||10||Increased chance of noncombat adventures|
|Level 15||Sniper||Passive||0|| Increased ranged damage|
|Level 16||Battle Armor||Passive||0||Increased defense|
- Gadgeteers' starting equipment is Lug-Nut Keychain, high-tech slingshot and pitch black pajamas.
- Gadgeteers are rewarded with a Swedish Navy Wrench for completing the Don't Cry for Me, Zion-tina quest.
- Gadgeteers are able to use Death Blossom if they have Lug-Nut Keychain or Swedish Navy Wrench for a talisman.
- Gadgeteers have a computer interaction bonus.
- Gadgeteers have an increased chance of running away.
- Gadgeteers using ranged weapons have an extra attack.