Go back to Character Skills
The psion hero relies on the power of the mind. A masterful intellect combines with telekinetic and psychic powers to make a powerful crime-fighting hero. If you knew I was going to say that then the Psion hero is probably for you.
|Level Attained||Skill Name||Skill Type||PP Cost||Effect|
|Level 1||Aura: Vim||Noncombat||4|| Increased to-hit ability|
Increased dodge ability
|Level 1||Mind Poke||Combat||1||Deals psychic damage|
|Level 2||Knit Flesh||Noncombat||4||Heals damage|
|Level 3||Telekinesis||Combat||4||Deals physical damage|
|Level 4||Aura: Mystery||Noncombat||8|| Increased spell damage|
-1 to the cost of combat skills
|Level 5||Premonition||Passive||0||Increased initiative|
|Level 6||Mind Jab||Combat||7||Deals psychic damage|
|Level 7||Wind Warrior||Buff||12||Summons a sidekick|
|Level 8||Aura: Keen Observation||Noncombat||16|| Slightly increased % XP gain|
Increased chips drops
|Level 9||Knit Bone||Noncombat||12||Heals damage|
|Level 10||Meditation||Passive||0||Adds additional minutes to bedtime each rollover|
|Level 11||Electronic Understanding||Passive||0|| Allows you to use Mind Poke, Mind Jab, and Psionic Blast on Robots.|
Also makes Wind Warrior more effective against Electronic Robots
|Level 12||Aura: Vigor||Noncombat||12|| Regenerates HP each turn|
Increased maximum HP
|Level 13||Psionic Blast||Combat||15||Deals psychic damage|
|Level 14||Detachment||Noncombat||20|| Opponent attack damage decreased|
Turn length increased
|Level 15||Biofeedback||Buff||10||Adds resistance to fire, ice, sonic, and psychic damage|
|Level 16||Aura: Mental Magnetism||Noncombat||15||Increased or decreased chance of combat adventures|
- Psions' starting equipment is Intellectual Headband, wizard's staff and pure white pajamas.
- Psions are rewarded with an Orb of Insight for completing the Don't Cry for Me, Zion-tina quest.
- Psions are able to use Crush Dreams if they have Intellectual Headband or Orb of Insight for a talisman.
- Psions are able to hold one extra aura per six levels in their head, compared to other classes which can hold one extra one aura per eight levels.
- Psions also have an innate 20% resistance to psychic.